The cost of your treatment may vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. During your visit, we’ll discuss the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment plan options with you, so you are able to make the best choice for yourself, your smile, and your family.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We’ll work with your insurance provider and help you understand your insurance benefits.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best care whenever you need it.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans; plus, we offer affordable third-party financing options through CareCredit. With third-party financing, you can:
- Start treatment immediately
- Enjoy low monthly payments
- Finance up to 100% of the treatment cost
- Choose between several payment options
- Pay no costs up front
- Pay no annual fees
Convenient Online Services
With just the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login and would like to begin viewing your account information online and from the comfort of your home, please click here to sign up for your own personal account.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or payment options, and let us know how we can help to make your entire dental experience a pleasant one.